THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR OUR OUTSIDE WORSHIP
1. Service starts at 6 pm. Please plan to arrive by 5:45 p.m. (*5:30 if you plan to bring a pop-up.)
2. Please bring an outdoor/lawn chair for you and each member of your family. If you do not have them to bring, chairs will be provided.
3. We have a large canopy and some shade from the building in the evening. However, if you wish to guarantee a shaded spot, please bring a pop-up type canopy of your own. (*Please arrive early if setting up a canopy)
Services and expectations will be the same as meeting inside:
- Facial coverings will be required during services and in the designated meeting area.
- Social distancing will be required in the designted meeting area. Individuals and family groups will be seated 6 feet apart. (Children should stay with their parents).
- We will have pre-packeaged Lord's Supper emblems and copies of the songs we will be singing availabe to pickup.
4. Dress comfortably and bring water for you and/or your family. It may still be a little warm.
5. We have a sound system so hearing should not be an issue.
6. Please drive carefully in the lot and pay attention to ushers and signs.
7. Live Stream will still be available on the Johnson Avenue church of Christ Facebook page at 6:00 p.m..
We look forward to celebrating God and seeing one another at 6 pm on Sunday eveningt! PLEASE assess your health before attending and consider worshiping from home if you feel ill, have a cough, or have a fever over 100 ° .